Brief on Akshaiy Narayanan!!
Works as IT support staff, for healthAlliance NZ, Auckland.
- Sales Consultant at Brand Developers Limited, Jan 2017 - Jan 2019
- IT and Administration trainee, Simx Limited, July 2016 – November 2016
- Kumon Instructor, Private Tutor, and Indian Bamboo flute Teacher during 2014 - 2016
- Volunteering IT Staff for ACC Team, Auckland District Health Board, during 2012-2013
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Auckland, November 2015.
- NZQA Level 5 Diploma in International Business from Auckland Institute of Studies, August 2015
- Certificate in Management by New Zealand Institute of Management (NZIM) from from Open Polytechnic, April 2014
- Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), April 2013
- Programming skills: C, C++, Core Java, C-sharp, Python, HTML, Latex
- OS Environments: Windows 2000/XP/10, Unix
- Database: MS SQL , MS Access
- Tools: Visual studio , Eclipse IDE
- Framework: Dot Net
- President of the Maths Club in University of Auckland for one year, organizing and leading events and activities.
- Treasurer of Maths club in the university responsible for tabulating financial statements and handling funds
- Indian cultural group leader and class chairperson at High School
- Volunteered for fund raising for National Kidney Foundation and Red Cross, cleaning and planting for Greenpeace and aid at Old folk's home and Salvation Army
- Stage performer in Western and Indian classical music (flute and vocal) and English and Tamil plays, speech and debating competitions, sports and games team player
- Librarian and did shelving, covering and issuing
- Citizen of New Zealand and Overseas Citizen of India.
- Personal Interests: Indian and Western Classical flautist and singer. Regular performer
- Hobbies include sports mainly badminton, cricket and soccer, Games mainly chess, Travelling
- Scholarship badge for excellence in academics in 2005 at Delhi Public International School, Singapore.
- Three Certificates of Outstanding Academic Achievement for scoring A grades in Compsci111(An Introduction to Practical Computing), Compsci314(Modern Data Communications) and Compsci373(Computer Graphics and Image Processing) from the University of Auckland.
BSc Degree major Computer Science Courses
- Principles of Programming
- Principles of Computer Science
- Mastering Cyberspace
- Computer Systems 1
- Computer Systems 2
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Discrete Structures in Maths
- Software Construction
- Modern Data Communications
- Distributed Objects, Services & Programming
- Fundamentals of Database Systems
- Computer Graphics & Image Processing
(1) Pasumaiyai Nokki
(2) Seerum Varai Payndhal